Our office procedures have temporarily changed and will include the following:
● Our hygienists will not be available until June 1st.
● When you arrive for your appointment please stay in your car. The front door will remain locked. Please call (604-371-4322) or text (604-243-4769) our office upon your arrival and we will provide further instructions.
● Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception for this will be for patients under the age of 18, as a parent will need to sign our COVID-19 Pandemic Dental Treatment Consent Form. Of those, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient to the reception area and will then be asked to wait in their vehicle while treatment is completed. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
● Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Provincial guidelines for physical distancing and wearing masks in businesses continue, so bring the mask you have been using.
● Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon your arrival and again before you leave the office.
● Your temperature will be taken by staff using a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is over 38°C you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
● A simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients as well. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19, or having signs and symptoms of the same, will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
● We ask for your understanding while we try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Due to strict scheduling times we will not be able to address issues outside what you have been scheduled for.
● WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS! We also love to chat when you visit. Please understand that, for now, conversations will be significantly reduced to allow for physical distancing, running on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
● We will take the temperature of every team member, including the doctors, immediately upon arrival to work. Any team member with a temperature at, or above, 38°C will go home.
● Every team member will answer the same health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer, and will do so every day. If any questions disqualify the team member they will be sent home, following the same procedures we are asking our patients to follow.
We are so grateful for every one of our patients and this time away has only served to make us even more thankful for each of you. You are the life of our practice and this is why we are taking your safety VERY seriously.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.